The information below are applicable for Philippine passport holders only and for tourist visa application.
- DULLY FILLED-UP APPLICATION FORM
- non-immigrant visa electronic application (DS-160) form (CLICK HERE)
- ORIGINAL PASSPORT
- At least 6 months valid beyond extended stay.
- ONE (1) PHOTO
- 2×2 sized photo taken within 6 months.
- PROOF OF FINANCIAL MEANS
- Bank Certification supported by Passbook or Statement of account (six months account history for frequent traveler)
- Copy of real estate property – title-deed (if applicable)
- If available, international credit cards statements, properties, land titles etc.
- For minors: proof of economic means of parents or legal guardian
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS
- Employed: Certificate of Employment & approved Leave of Absence, Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Government staff: Employed requirements plus Approved Travel Authority
- Self-employed: Business License/ permits, BIR registration and Financial Statement/Income Tax Return
- Professional License Card (PRC Card) if any
- Students: Certificate of Enrolment and Approved Leave of Absence (if travelling during school year)
- PROOF OF TRAVEL
- Hotel booking
- Airline booking
- Tour itinerary
- ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS:
- If invited, letter of invitation from the inviting person and documents to prove relationship