Shanghai with Disney
₱37000 per person
Departure TimeJanuary - June 2020
IncludedShanghai with DisneyTravel InsuranceAdmission FeesEnglish Speaking GuideDaily breakfastRound trip AirfareTransfersHotel Accommodation
Not IncludedVisa feePhilippine Travel TaxDriver & Guide TippingAirline Taxes & Fees
DAY 1: MANILA – SHANGHAI(--/L/D)
Check in at NAIA, 3 hours prior to the departure time. Upon arrival at Shanghai Pudong International Airport, meet and greet the tour guide. Proceed to The Bund – the famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai. Have a free shopping time at Nanjing Road. Have dinner and check in at the hotel.
DAY 2: SHANGHAI(B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, visit Xintiandi – a car free shopping, dining and entertainment district of Shanghai. Proceed to Shikumen – a traditional Shanghainese architectural style combining Western and Chinese elements. Then visit the Old French Concession – home to cozy live music venues and boutique wine bars, as well as indie fashion shops and European delis and Tianzifang – a touristic arts and crafts enclave that has developed from a renovated traditional residential area in French Concession. Transfer to Chenghuang Temple a well known Taoist Temple in Shanghai. Have dinner and transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 3: SHANGHAI(B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, visit the Oriental Pearl Tower up to the second level. Transfer to China Pavilion – is a type of covered structure without surrounding walls and is a traditional part of Chinese architecture. Have a free shopping time at the Yi Ou Lai - China’s first luxury shopping tourism destination of its kind. Have a dinner and transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 4: SHANGHAI(B/--/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, proceed to Disneyland and have fun at the happiest place on Earth. Then experience Huang Pu River Cruise (Lunch on passengers account). Transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 5: SHANGHAI – MANILA(B/--/--)
After breakfast inside the hotel, free time until your transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila.
Jan 21 | Feb 18 | Mar 17 | Apr 07 | May 19 | Jun 09
Via China Eastern:
MU 212 MNLPVG 0635 1010
MU 211 PVGMNL 1855 2310
Via Philippine Airlines:
PR 336 MNLPVG 1050 1430
PR 337 PVGMNL 1600 1950
CROWNE PLAZA SHANGHAI FUDAN (5*) or similar class
- Roundtrip International Airfare via MU/PR
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Meals indicated in the itinerary (4B, 3L, 4D)
- Transfer, tours and admission fees indicated in the itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- 1 Bottle of water per person per day
- Free Travel Insurance (60 years old & below, except infant)
- USD 50 – Airline taxes (subject to change)
- USD 25 – Mandatory tipping for 4 days
- PHP1620 - Philippine Travel Tax
- PHP1700 – Visa Fee
- PHP 500 – Visa Processing Fee
- Beverages/Liquid Refreshments during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- A Deposit of Php20,000 per person is required and NON-refundable.
- Minimum of 10 full paying adults must travel together
- Surcharge shall be applied if less than 26 adults
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Full Cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passenger must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
**CHD NO BED rate, applicable for 6 years old and below only
**TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING room is subject for availability