Highlight of Beijing
₱37700 per person
Departure TimeJanuary - June 2020
IncludedHighlight of BeijingTravel InsuranceAdmission FeesEnglish Speaking GuideDaily breakfastRound trip AirfareTransfersHotel Accommodation
Not IncludedVisa feePhilippine Travel TaxDriver & Guide TippingAirline Taxes & Fees
DAY 1: MANILA – BEIJING(--/L/D)
Check in at NAIA, 3 hours prior to the departure time. Upon arrival at Beijing International Airport, meet the tour guide. Have lunch and then visit the Temple of Heaven in the southern part of Beijing, China’s largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings. Enjoy watching Acrobatic Show or Kung Fu Show. Have a buffet dinner and then check in at the hotel.
DAY 2: BEIJING(B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, proceed to visit the Tian an men Square – a large city square in the centre of Beijing. Move to Forbidden City, known as the best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world. Have a Peking duck for lunch. Visit the Summer Palace with boat ride (except for winter). Then proceed to visit the Beijing Panda Center. Have dinner and then back at the hotel.
DAY 3: BEIJING(B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, have a tour at Juyongguan Great Wall. Free shopping time at Wangfujing and Silk Street Market. Have a dinner and visit outside view of The Place – a luxury entertainment and shopping complex. Transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 4: BEIJING - MANILA(B/--/--)
After breakfast inside the hotel, free on your own leisure until you transfer to airport, on the way, pass by the Olympic Complex which includes the Bird’s Nest and the Water Cube.
Jan 16, 23 | Feb 20 | Mar 12 | Apr 09 | May 21 | Jun 11
Via Air China:
CA 180 MNLPEK 0640 1120
CA 179 PEKMNL 2000 0055 +1
Via Philippine Airlines:
R 358 MNLPEK 0715 1155
PR 359 PEKMNL 1255 1755
SUNWORLD DYNASTY HOTEL (5*) or similar class
- Roundtrip International Airfare via CA/PR
- 3 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Meals indicated in the itinerary (3B, 3L, 3D)
- Transfer, tours and admission fees indicated in the itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- 1 Bottle of water per person per day
- Free Travel Insurance (70 years old & below, except infant)
- USD 54 – Airline taxes (subject to change)
- PHP 1620 - Philippine Travel Tax
- USD 20 – Mandatory tipping for 4 days
- PHP1700 – Visa Fee
- PHP 500 – Visa Processing Fee
- Beverages/Liquid Refreshments during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- A Deposit of Php20,000 per person is required and NON-refundable.
- Minimum of 10 full paying adults must travel together
- Surcharge shall be applied if less than 26 adults
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Full Cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passenger must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
**CHD NO BED rate, applicable for 6 years old and below only
**TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING room is subject for availability