Best of China
₱53300 per person
Departure TimeJanuary - June 2020
IncludedBest of ChinaTravel InsuranceAdmission FeesEnglish Speaking GuideDaily breakfastRound trip AirfareTransfersHotel Accommodation
Not IncludedVisa feePhilippine Travel TaxDriver & Guide TippingAirline Taxes & Fees
DAY 1: MANILA – BEIJING(--/L/D)
Check in at NAIA, 3 hours prior the departure time. Upon arrival at Beijing International Airport, meet the tour guide. Have a buffet lunch and then visit the Tian an men Square – a large city square in the centre of Beijing. Move to Forbidden City, known as the best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world. Enjoy watching The Acrobatic Show. Have dinner and transfer to hotel for check in.
DAY 2: BEIJING(B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, visit the Mutianyu Great Wall with roundtrip cable car ride. Then head to Olympic Stadium and take pictures at the Bird’s Nest and the Water Cube. Have a Peking Roast Duck for dinner and then check in at the hotel.
DAY 3: BEIJING(B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, visit the Summer Palace with boat ride (depends on weather). Then proceed to visit the Temple of Heaven in the southern part of Beijing. Visit the Beijing Zoo Panda Center. Have dinner and check in back to hotel.
DAY 4: BEIJING – SHANGHAI(B/--/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, check out at the hotel in Beijing. Transfer to Shanghai via High Speed Train(5hrs). Upon arrival at Shanghai meet the tour guide. Proceed to visit The Bund located in Zhongzhan Road. Experience cruise at the Huangpu River. Have dinner and check in at the hotel.
DAY 5: SHANGHAI(B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, have a Shanghai City Tour which includes the visit to Old French Concession, Yu Garden and Shanghai Old Town. Have a buffet lunch. Visit the Oriental Pearl Tower (proceed up to the 2nd ball). Then have a free time shopping at the Nanjing Road. Visit the Chenghuang Temple. Have dinner and check in back to hotel.
DAY 6: SHANGHAI – DEPARTURE(B/--/--)
After breakfast inside the hotel, free time until transfer to airport. Fly back to Manila.
**Standard check out time 1200H**
Jan 24 | Feb 21 | Mar 24 | Apr 07, 09 | May 19 | Jun 09
Via Philippine Airlines:
PR 358 MNLPEK 0715 1155
PR 337 PVGMNL 1655 2055
MERCURE WANSHANG BEIJING or similar class (4*) or similar class
SHANGHAI WYNDHAM BUND EAST (4*) or similar class
- Roundtrip International Airfare via Philippine Airlines
- 5 Nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Meals indicated in the itinerary (5B, 4L, 5D)
- Transfer, tours and admission fees indicated in the itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- 1 Bottle of water per person per day
- Free Travel Insurance (60 years old & below, except infant)
- USD 54 – Airline taxes (subject to change)
- PHP1620 – Philippine travel tax
- USD 35 – Mandatory tipping for 6 days
- PHP500 – Visa Processing Fees
- PHP1700 – Visa Fees (CHINA)
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meals
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- A Deposit of Php15,000 per person is required and NON-refundable.
- Minimum of 10 full paying adults must travel together
- Surcharge shall be applied if less than 26 adults
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Full Cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passenger must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
**CHD NO BED rate, applicable for 6 years old and below only
**TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING room is subject for availability