The information below are applicable for Philippine passport holders only and for tourist visa application. However you may visit the Government of Canada page for more details. (click here for more details)
(All documents must be electronically emailed to: email@example.com for online application input)
DULY FILLED-UP VISA APPLICATION FORM (IMM5257Form)
ACCOMPLISHED FAMILY INFORMATION FORM
- Scanned copy of the bio page and all pages with visas and stamps. (copy of previous and valid advanced visa for frequent travelers ( USA, CANADA, UK, SCHENGEN, JAPAN, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, KOREA )
- Your passport must have at least 6 months validity and with signature. If you’re using a new 10-year e-passport, you can find the signature field on Page 3, the page next to the Information Page. If you’re using a 5-year e-passport, the bio page already has a digital signature so NO NEED to sign it again.
COPY OF PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTO (45mm x 35mm)
- Must be taken from a photo studio and should have white background, taken within 6 months
- Scanned and clear copy
EVIDENCE OF TRAVEL PURPOSE:
- Submit proof that you are coming to Canada for a TEMPORARY visit. You can submit any or all of the following:
- Flight ticket departing Canada (return or onward ticket)
- Travel itinerary
- Hotel booking
- IF YOU’RE INVITED BY A CITIZEN IN CANADA, you will ALSO need to provide the following:
- invitation letter
- copy of their citizen card
- payslips or tax documents
EVIDENCE OF APPLICANT’S PREVIOUS TRAVEL:
- You may be asked to provide scanned copies of the pages of your OLD and CURRENT passports that have entry and exit stamps and visas within the last 10 years.
EVIDENCE OF FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS:
Scanned copies of any all of the following:
- Original Bank Certificate (Ideal amount for the current balance is P300,000)
- Including type of account, opening date, average daily balance and current balance
- Original or Photo Copy of Latest 3 months Bank Statement (Ideal amount for the Average Daily Balance is P200,000)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Form 2316 for individual / Form 1701 or Form 1702 to for companies (NOTE: If No ITR – kindly provide a notarized affidavit explaining why there’s no ITR)
- If someone else is funding your trip: also submit a letter from the person or institution providing you with money.
- Certificate of employment, explaining your role in the company
- Evidence of leave
- SELF EMPLOYED
- Business registration documents (SEC, DTI, or BIR as long as it indicates the registered name of the business, the business address, and type of ownership)
- Certificate of enrollment
- submit proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
LETTER OF EXPLANATION:
- This is optional. It’s not really a requirement, but if you wish to provide more info about the trip, you can submit a letter of explanation.
- Make it short and straight to the point.
Here are a few notes that will make your application easier:
- ANY or ALL. You can submit just one item per document type. However, if you want better chances of approval, we strongly recommend submitting everything that you can provide.
- Only the following file types are accepted: PDF (Portable Document), JPG, TIFF, or PNG (Image), DOC or DOCX (Microsoft Word Document.
- Only one file will be allowed per requirement.
- For example, for proof of means of financial support, if you want to submit a Certificate of Employment, ITR copy, AND proof of assets, make sure they’re in one file. If all your files are in PDF format, you can use apps like Adobe Acrobat to merge all the pages. If they’re image files, you can also insert all of them in a Word document to generate a single file. Another example, travel history. If you are want to submit multiple pages of your passport to show the different visas and stamps, you must scan and save all pages as only one file.
- The size of each file must NOT exceed 4MB. That’s the maximum size. If your file exceeds, you need to reduce the size. Know that PDF files tend to be smaller in size than Word (doc) files. If your PDF files are still over, recreate your files with Adobe Distiller and set to “lowest file size.” Set it to only 96 DPI (dots per inch).
- Make sure your documents are complete. You won’t be able to submit your application if any of the required files is missing.