The information below are applicable for Philippine passport holders only and for tourist visa application. However you may visit the Australian Embassy The Philippines page for more details. (click here for more details)
- At least 6 months valid beyond intended stay.
- Passports must be signed and must have at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- Copy of passport’s bio/info page. (scanned and must be clear)
DULY FILLED-UP VISA APPLICATION FORM (Agent’s responsibility)
COPY OF PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTO
- With white background, taken within 6 months
- Scanned and clear copy
EVIDENCE OF FINANCIAL STATUS AND FUNDING FOR VISIT (Any or all of the following):
- Personal Bank Certificate (addressed to: Australian Embassy Manila
Level 23-Tower 2 RCBC Plaza, 6819 Ayala Avenue 1200); Bank statement (Passbook or computer generated from the bank with the Bank Manager’s Authentication
- ITR or tax document
- Pay slips (if applicable)
- Title deed
- Retirement pension book
EVIDENCE OF APPLICANT’S PREVIOUS TRAVEL:
- You may be asked to provide scanned copies of the pages of your OLD and CURRENT passports that have entry and exit stamps and visas. Not all applicants are required to submit this.
- Certificate of employment, explaining your role in the company
- Evidence of leave
- SELF EMPLOYED
- Business registration documents
- Finance sheets (profits and losses)/ Latest Financial
- Certificate of enrollment
FAMILY REGISTRATION & COMPOSITION FORM:
- Form 54 (Family Composition)
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (If you’re current last name is different from your last name in your birth certificate).
TRAVEL ITINERARY (FOR TOURISM ONLY)
- Day-to-day itinerary (daily schedule showing the places you will visit and things you will do).
TRAVEL ITINERARY (FOR BUSINESS ONLY) Any of all of the following:
- Conference registration
- Details of previous contacts with Australian company or organization
- Letter from employer explaining the reason for traveling
GROUP TOUR: ( If you’re visiting Australia as part of a group tour, submit any or all of the following)
- Group Itinerary
- Letter from company or institution organizing the tour
- Group tour participants list
Here are additional documents that are not required but I believe can help your application go smoothly.
- Cover Letter.
- Round-trip flight and hotel booking.
- Latest Credit Card Statement. – This is to show them that you have additional source of travel funds.
Invitation and Sponsorship:
- Letter of invitation. Only if you’re visiting a friend or relative. Best if you have photos with that friend and relative showing that you really know each other.
- Identification Documents of Sponsor. If you declare that your trip will be paid for by someone other than yourself.
- Evidence that your sponsor in Australia can financially support your trip. If you declare that your trip will be paid for by someone other than yourself.
**Your sponsor might also be required to pay a bond. If applicable.
- NOT ALL of the above are required. Some are labeled REQUIRED while others are tagged RECOMMENDED. So technically, not all of these are required. But I still strongly encourage you to submit as many listed documents as you can.
- On the list above, I keep on writing “ANY or ALL of these documents” under some categories. Why? Because in theory, you can submit just one item per document type. But of course, the more relevant documents you upload, the higher your chances of your application being approved.
- Some documents don’t apply to everyone. I tried changing some answers to check if it would affect the list of requirements and I found that it did. Therefore: The list of requirements varies depending on your answers to the questions in the form. For example, when I applied for myself and my mom, I wasn’t required to submit proof of travel history but my mom was.
- The following file types are accepted: jpg, bmp, png, pdf. PDF files must NOT be encrypted. Zip files are not allowed.
- The size of each file must not exceed 5MB. If it’s bigger than that, you will need to reduce the size. If your PDF files are still over, recreate your files with Adobe Distiller and set to “lowest file size.” Jpeg files can be set to only 96 DPI (dots per inch).
- ALL scanned file and documents must be emailed to email@example.com